Friday, April 15, 2011

Be in Club Love!

I had a good idea while working on the script for the next section. I need some random NPCs (non-player characters - everyone except Club Love), so why don't I get you all to do the work for me! And by that I mean that if you submit your character, I might put him or her in the game! All you have to do is say what your character basically looks like and what she would say if she met Club Love.

There are no rules except I probably won't pick your character unless he or she seems like a mostly normal Amatus student. But it could represent you, or someone you made up just now, or whatever. So, you just have to go to this link that I'm about to give to submit your character. Then I'll pick whichever characters seem to fit in the best and include them in the next part of the game. But it's going to be a secret until the game comes out who I pick. Also, I might change what you send in, so no getting upset about that.

Edit: Ok, I've closed the submissions. Thanks for entering!

1 comment: